Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Errol Dendy
Dr. Errol Dendy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Roslyn Heights, NY. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry. Dr. Dendy is affiliated with North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr, Long Island Jewish Medical Center and Zucker Hillside Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Errol Dendy has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
Dr. Errol Dendy has the following 7 expertise
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Dr. Errol Dendy is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr Dendy was recommended to me by my internist, as i was going through a difficult time. He is extremely kind and understanding. He listens carefully and provides intelligent, thoughtful responses. If he feels medication is indicated he will dispense that, as well. He offers 2 tiers for pricing. A 20 minutes follow up for medication or a longer session for psychotherapy. I am a psycologist and I know he is outstanding. He has a home office which I prefer to a medical office building.
Dr. Dendy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Zucker Hillside Hospital
41 Years Experience
Graduated in 1972
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions32 Planting Field Rd, Roslyn Heights, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Errol Dendy in this video.
Dr. Errol Dendy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roslyn Heights, NY.