Dr. Errol Dendy Is this you?

Posted on September 21st, 2015

Dr. Dendy is one of the very best psychiatrists in New York. I have been with him for 19 years now and I intend to STAY WITH HIM!! He's Fabulous!!!

Most wonderful psychiatrist

Posted on April 1st, 2014

Dr Dendy was recommended to me by my internist, as i was going through a difficult time. He is extremely kind and understanding. He listens carefully and provides intelligent, thoughtful responses. If he feels medication is indicated he will dispense that, as well. He offers 2 tiers for pricing. A 20 minutes follow up for medication or a longer session for psychotherapy. I am a psycologist and I know he is outstanding. He has a home office which I prefer to a medical office building.

Posted on March 3rd, 2016