Errol Thompson Is this you?

Posted on June 6th, 2015

He was a great doctor

Posted on May 22nd, 2015

amazing doctor r.i.p

Posted on August 16th, 2013

Wait time to see him is very long... He has more than one office and is also in more than one hospital so your wait time is very long....I delivered with dr. Thompson 9 yrs ago and have been soo traumatized it took me this long to finally get pregnant again....first of all my daughter wasn't due till Jan 12 and he wanted to induce me in Dec. for no reason just because as he told me he was on call dec. 25 so come in so he will not miss the delivery, then I told him I wanted to wait try to go natural which he is not a fan of we finally decided to induce her a couple day before my due date as soon as I came to the hospital before I even had a contraction he was already asking me to do the epidural my water did not even break yet I declined because I did want to try natural or at least have a first contraction and see how much I could do alone...long story short 24hrs in labor baby losing oxygen should of had a csection because she was too big for me she got stuck had to get cut me episotomy and head of ob had to come and push down on my stomach while I pushed and they vacuumed out her head she finally came out very scary thinking I could of lost her...than God my child is fine but very traumatizing experience.. He is a nice doc but has too many pts and is in it for the money he did follow up with me in the hospital postpartum but if you want to go natural I suggest finding someone else.

Christopher Tyler

Posted on May 4th, 2011

due to the doctor my baby did not survive his birth, my uterus ruptured and my son Christopher passed away.It has been 11 years and I wish the doctor paid attention to my concerns so my son would celebrate his upcoming birthday.

Posted on March 21st, 2011

He is the very best there is. However, he is very busy. When a patient has his attention, that patient is his ONLY concern.

Posted on January 16th, 2010

Wonderful Dr. Professional. Caring. Goes the extra mile.

Posted on January 21st, 2016