Dr. Errol O Singh Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Errol O Singh?

Excelent urologist

I have been using Dr Sing for about 20 years. He is a great urologist. He spends time with his patients and explains any procedure he will be doing as well as the results. I would highly recommend him to any one who needs to see a urologist.

Review

Dr Singh is very through and dedicate to finding the best solution to his patients problem{s}. I like him very much and have always trusted his judgement. His staff is very friendly, kind, & thoughtful. They make you feel as if you are a very important patient. If things or running late, the always they always apologize.

What I want to say cannot be said in only 15 words.

Excellent - explanation for procedures, etc., addresses my concerns.

Happy Patient

Could not have asked for better! Excellent surgical precision, happy and positive doctor.

Great Experience!

I visited Dr. Singh for a Vasectomy. I had never been to a Urologist and was not aware of any details involved in the process of getting a vasectomy. I arrived in the office, filled out customary ppwk and was into a room within 5-10 minutes. I was then seen by a nurse and Dr. Singh entered the room 5 minutes after she left. Dr. Singh's was able to put me at ease immediately with his approach. He was very educational, while asking questions and leaning back in his chair as if I was the most important patient he had all day.(I know that wasn't true, but nice to feel like you're not being rushed). The operation was flawless and I experienced the absolute minimum pain possible, The staff at bot his office and surgery center could not have been more cordial and professional. The follow up appointment was even less of a wait and I was able to have every question I still had answered. I wrote this review in the hopes of helping others choose a Dr. to complete this procedure. I went into the process without a referral and/or plan of how to choose a Dr...hopefully this will help others to make the choice easier.

Extremely helpful

I went to see Dr. Singh after an elevated PSA test from my family doctor. He was so helpful in ensuring I knew exactly what to expect, told me about prostate cancer and the many treatments. I felt better after this visit and am hopeful that things will be okay.

While very knowledgeable, he is very arrogant & rude. Each time that I had an appointment with him, he referred to me as a new patient. When I would tell him that I've been a patient of his for years, he would say he didn't remember me. One time he even walked in the room & the first thing out of his mouth was "Are you ever made fun of for your name?" He would often ask me a question about my health, interrupt me in the middle of my answer, & ask me if I told this to the nurse because he only wanted to "hear it once" & not have his time "wasted." His staff is awful as well. They told me to call back for my test results on a specific day, so I did & left a message for the nurse. After 2.5 weeks of me calling & being redirected to the nurses voicemail, a nurse FINALLY called back with my results, but didn't know what they meant so had to Google it. They also called me 1 hour before my appointment to ask me to come earlier, so I did & waited 2 hours. Needless to say I'm no longer a patient.

Lots of problems with waiting time, scheduling, having records in the right office, etc. Dr. Singh had a very poor "bedside manner." He did not listen to what I said as a patient and I had to remind him at almost every visit about the particulars of my condition. He made a recommendation for a new product which was not appropriate for my condition. That was the last time I saw him.

Office staff seems unorganized and "short" with patient when patient asks questions to office staff. I rate the office staff lower than poor.

Only cares about being paid

This guy told my uncle to go get his own hormone injection ($1000) because the Dr. would not put that money out because my Uncle is on medicaid.Fortunately, my uncle switched doctors. Even Dr. Singh told him he should switch physicians.Truly a pathetic way to treat a patient. It's not the patient's fault the insurance companies take so long to pay. Dr. should have taken a job in construction or picking fruits in California if he wanted paid the same day.

Long wait times for office visit. Rushes through consulting with patient. Did not visit patient for 2 days following surgery. Did not even have someone inform the family in the waiting room that the surgery was completed. We had to ask to have him called hours after the surgery was over only to find that he had already left the building.