Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Errol I Soskolne has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Errol I Soskolne has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Errol I Soskolne has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 1
My doctor had a heart attack a week or two before my baby was due. Dr. Soskolne was just out of medical school and was called to be the interim doctor for my own doctor. He was amazing! It was my first child and I was understandably nervous... but then when my doctor had the heart attack, I wasn't nervous, I was terrified. I met Dr. Soskolne when I was already in labor. He was so kind and so gentle and so patient. I have yet to meet a nicer doctor! This goes back over 30 years ago, but I have thought about what a great doctor he is many times over the years.
Baylor College Of Medicine
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsSt Joseph Mercy Hospital, 5301 McAuley Dr, Ypsilanti, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Errol I Soskolne in this video.
Dr. Errol I Soskolne is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ypsilanti, MI.