3.2

Have you seen Dr. Errol Thompson?

HORRIBLE SERVICE

This doctor is money hungry and will not give you the service you ask for, his staff is unprofessional and not certified. There is no follow up service after your procedure. He has an aide that says he gives you medicine but I'm sure he's not certified to give medicine. PLEASE DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY WITH THIS DOCTOR.

Worst DR ever Please Save your Money

I Am not Even 1 Year post Op and My Breasts Are Sagging Already. He Did A Horrible Job and I wasted My Money. Please Do Not Go To This Man To Do Anything. I honestly Regret ever Getting My Breast’s Done With Him I have Really bad Noticeable Scars And I’m Still Young With Great Skin! My breasts Should NEVER Be Sagging With implants And I’m Under 25 years Old. Now I have To Pay Again to another Doctor To get My breasts Completely Done Over. Im honestly Ready to Take Him To court Because He’s Scamming People Doing Horrible Jobs And Taking Your Money! He Gives You something Completely Different Of What you asked For When You Get Off The Operating Table.

Horrible doctor

Office is not clean, staff is not certified, very inconsistent, he’s not reliable and very unprofessional

He is not a plastic surgeon

I had tummy tuck bbl and Brest done and have to pay money again to get everything done over I am pleading to u all don't take your hard earn money and let him do anything on u my bbl u c where he put the fat my tummy tuck have to get done over where he repair the mussels the stitches came out in the top part and he left me with a lot of loose skin and he did my tummy twice he is just money hungry be careful

Very great gyn, patience with clients friendly, very professional gets the job done make his patience very Comfortable and satisfied, very good plastic surgery Surgeon, you will leave satisfied

This dr don't have for follow up, services was poor.

Pay your funds

Dr Errol Thompson is very sloppy he scars your body bad. He would not finish what you went in for. He's short of staff. He has non certified medical assistance assisting in the OR. Not recommended.

Annmarie Rodrigues (Baby: Andrew Rodrigues)

Excellent Doctor!Thank you.

Dr. Errol Thompson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Jamaica, NY.