Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Errol Zimmerman
Dr. Errol Zimmerman, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Southfield, MI, with other offices in Geneva, NY and Detroit, MI (and 11 other locations). He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Zimmerman is affiliated with Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital, Henry Ford Hospital and Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals. He speaks English.
Dr. Errol Zimmerman has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Errol Zimmerman has the following 5 expertise
- Kidney Disease
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Dr. Errol Zimmerman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
The only doctor that correctly diagnosed the diabetes. An excellent doctor who if in private practice I would be his first patient.
Dr. Zimmerman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Henry Ford Hospital
Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove
23 Years Experience
Escuela de Medicina, San Juan Bautista
Graduated in 1990
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Errol Zimmerman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southfield, MI.