Dr. Ertug Kovanci Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ertug Kovanci?

He is such a kindhearted and wonderful person.

Great

I took my friend for severe pain in lower stomach. Four of her previous doctors told her that she has fibroids and needs to get removed. But this doctor adviced her that she needs to go to gastro for colonoscopy. She was diagnosed with gluten allergy. He is very experienced and ethical. Great person and a doctor.

Dr. Kovanci is an excellent doctor and very knowledgeable. He explains the diagnosis clearly, is very factual and has great people skills. He diagnosed me with a uterine and vaginal septum after years of going through many doctors who could not figure out. Had. Surgery with him to remove it and everything was perfect. Also, he calls patients directly after surgery. Thank you Dr. Kovanci

Dr. Kovanci is an excellent physician. His bedside manner is professional and he has always been available to discuss my questions and concerns throughout my treatment. I have a low ovarian reserve and Dr. Kovanci kept us informed of our treatment options and was always honest with us. I am pregnant through my 1st IVF treatment and we are thrilled. Everyone I know was trying to push me to those baby making factories (other clinics) but for me I wanted to go to someone that I trusted with my body and my treatment. Save yourself some time go to Dr. Kovanci first. In response to a negative post, his nurses have always given me contact with the doctor anytime I asked. I should also add his nursing staff is wonderful and well educated.

Among the elite!!

Dr. Kovanci is experienced, compassionate, eager to assist, and overall THE best Doctor I have had caring for me. He performed surgery on me earlier this year, and I cannot complain. He's thorough and reassuring. I don't trust physicians primarily due to my constant fear of the negative aspects. With this doctor, there's never a fear no matter how the outcome may be.

Great Doctor!!

Dr. Kovanci performed surgery on me in 2008. I have never been to a Drs office that you don't even get time to pick up a magazine before you are called back to the examining room. This happened at each visit. Usually you wait an average of 30 minutes to get in to see most doctors regardless of the time your appt is. He is a very kind and caring doctor. I was entirely comfortable with having the surgery. He kept my waiting husband informed as to how things were going so he would not worry. There is nothing negative I can say about Dr. Kovanci. It is always a positive experience at his office. And I must mention his staff is also great! They actually seem to enjoy their job!!

excellent physician

excellent!!!

Amazing doctor

Getting a diagnosis of "unexplained infertility" is hard enough, but dealing with all of the procedures and medications and the emotional rollercoaster that goes with that is almost impossible. However, Dr. Kovanci and his staff made the experience for us alot less scary and they were amazing. From start to finish, their level of care was excellent and Dr. Kovanci was very reassuring-not to mention accurate! We got pregnant the 3rd month of treatment after 4 years of not being able to get pregnant. Our son is 8 months old and we wouldn't be parents without Dr. K!!!

Dr. Ertug Kovanci is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.