Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Erum N Ali has the following 3 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.<br>He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs and pressures from home and school. For girls entering adulthood, adolescent specialists can act as both pediatrician and gynecologist, so they only have to see one doctor for all their needs.
Dr. Erum N Ali has the following 11 expertise
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Sleep Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- Birth Control
- Depressive Disorder
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Substance Abuse
Dr. Erum N Ali is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Erum N Ali - Posted on October 27th, 2017
Doctor Ali is awesome. My daughter went 14 years undiagnosed and then we met Doctor Ali. She knew right away that my daughter had autism. She helped us get her tested and we found out she had ADHD as well. Her diagnosis explains so much of what we are experiencing with our daughter. Doctor Ali had done nothing but help us help our daughter from the very get go. She is a wonderful woman who is very quick at figuring out what's going on and coming up with great solutions to solve the issue. We feel very comfortable with her. We trust her 100%. Best thing we ever did was go to Doctor Ali for help. Wouldn't change a thing and will continue to go to her. She is a wonderful woman who does her job very well.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Erum N Ali - Posted on August 18th, 2014
Dr. Ali really cares about my children, she listens to me (which a lot of doctors don't) and she goes above and beyond in trying to find reasons and solutions. I have no idea why the other reviewer would think she was arrogant. We have been seeing her for over a year and from the first time I met her, I felt a huge sense of relief - she gets it, she's kind, she listens and she cares. I have never had a doctor that I feel so strongly about the quality of care!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Erum N Ali - Posted on December 29th, 2009
she's really arrogant
Self-verified patient of Dr. Erum N Ali - Posted on September 15th, 2009
I dont knwo if she was having a bad day but she seemed full of herself, like arrogant, or i dont know if this is the right word...narcissistic in a way, but didnt realize she came off that way. I went to see her for my daughter but ended up going to see someone else who was much nicer though I think she did a good job figuring out hwo to help her
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Erum N Ali accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Humana Phoenix HMOx
Locations & Directions
Dr. Erum N Ali is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Mesa, AZ.