Dr. Ervin Ruzics Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ervin Ruzics?

Posted on March 25th, 2017

Dr Ruzics take care my kidney problem from UCI hospital. Thank you very much dr Ruzics from bottom of my heart.

Transplant Patient

Posted on March 27th, 2014

Amazing surgeon! 22 years later and his work (and that of the others involved) is holding up great!

wonferful doctor

Posted on July 27th, 2012

Dr ruzics is the Nestor the best I know. .I was very. I had no kidney function. Very little six. Weeks ago Dr ruzics gave. Me my transplant and I Had. A donor. He saved. My life. I feel great I'm ready to go. Back to work. I'm.walking. every where now.if you know someone on dialysis. Donate save. A loved. One.or one in need St Joesph. Hospital. In also the best

patient

Posted on November 11th, 2009

well he does renal transplants so i dont think that the diagnosis is to hard. but Dr. Ruzics is an amazing doctor i trust him with my life and any of my family member sthat had to go through what i went throught. He is very passionate about his work and it shows. His staff is top notch and you honestly couldnt ask for a more personable staff and doctor that truely care about their patients.

2009 interaction with the doctor and his staff

Posted on August 30th, 2009

My first visit I left feeling in awe of Dr. Ruzics knowledge and genuine caring and just the professionalism of him and his entire staff. After receiving a kidney just recently I love him even more because he is articulant and just a perfectionist! Of course I love the whole staff! No matter where you go at St Josephs Hospital or even surrounding buildings all you have to do is mention his name and everyone just stands at attention - he is very well respected and now I know why....

Posted on August 9th, 2009

this amazing wonderful, talented, meticulous doctor saved my husband's life...twice. There is no one on this planet that I would rather have caring for any member of my family than Dr. Ruzics. He has cared for my husband for over 12 years and he is the BEST!

Posted on May 19th, 2017