Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Erwin Engert Jr
Dr. Erwin Engert Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Charleston, IL, with other offices in Lake Charles, LA and Lake Charles, LA . He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include Radiology. Dr. Engert is affiliated with Women & Children's Hospital and Walter Olin Moss Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Erwin Engert Jr has the following 1 specialty
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, and nuclear medicine.
Radiologists are experts in these different types of tests and can advise a primary care doctor on which test is most appropriate in a specific case. These doctors also assist primary care doctors in analyzing the images produced by these tests in order to determine next steps necessary for treatment.
Dr. Erwin Engert Jr has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Erwin Engert Jr has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Erwin Engert Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Engert is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Women & Children's Hospital
Walter Olin Moss Regional Medical Center
50 Years Experience
Louisiana State University at New Orleans
Graduated in 1963
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Erwin Engert Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charleston, IL.