Dr. Erwin Omens Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Erwin Omens?

EXCELLENT

Posted on November 3rd, 2010

After going to my general practioner at Graybil for what i thought it was "crud" in my eye and was told that was nothing!!!I visited Dr Omens. Instantly he was able to diagnose I had 2 pices of some kind of metal inbeded in my cornea!!He treated me kindly and caringly. He removed the objects of my eye and I felt great with in a day!He worked with me because I did not have insurance. He gave me a very reduced office visit charge as well as FREE sample medicine and numbing drops. My follow up oppointment was free also.I could not say enought GREAT things about him!! I recomend him to everyone. He is a very sweet person.Now with insurance I am coming back and bringing my husband and kids for a check up.WHAT A DOCTOR! WHAT A GUY!!

Posted on November 28th, 2016