Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Erwin Weber
Dr. Erwin Weber, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Springfield, OH, with another office in Dayton, OH. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Weber is affiliated with CMHP - Springfield Regional Medical Center - High Street. He speaks English.
Dr. Erwin Weber has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
I can't believe hospitals, actually hire this man. Are they desperate or what? He diagnosis you from the halkway. Yep, the hallway. Never, ever touched me, looked at me, never listened to my heart, lungs, not one thing. And, yep, the hospital sure did bill my insurance for him. Something has to be done. Hospitalist might be ok in a super big, super busy hospital in a big city.(if they are veted and on probation and observed for a period on 1 year minimum). Smaller hospitals get cheap people like him. He is the poorest excuse for a doctor I've ever seen. How does he look himself in the mirror? 0 stars.
This doctor (?) Is a hospitalist, so he could care less if your ill, or if you die...he has no interest, and you can tell from the moment he opens his mouth.If you happen to have the bad luck to have him as your ED doctor, ask for another doctor, if the don't do that, get up and get out of there. If you cant demand the Chief of Staff, the CEO, director of nursing, even law enforcement, I'm that adamant, that this "doctor" is horrific. People where I live call the emergency department or persons who they know working at that time to see if he's there, if he is they will travel the 25 to 30 miles to avoid him. He's that bad. There are no minus stars!
This man created havoc in my family's life. His blatant disregard for accurate diagnosis, he does not listen to patient.....he will diagnose you with something not close to your health problem. Wish I would have been warned. It is will known the hospitals now has him in this new group of doctors, because they got them for less money. That's why their families will travel miles away to get away from this doctor, and the others. BEWARE!!!
Dr. Weber is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
CMHP - Springfield Regional Medical Center - High Street
40 Years Experience
Graduated in 1973
Dr. Erwin Weber accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Erwin Weber is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, OH.