- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eshita M Bakshi DO
Dr. Eshita M Bakshi, DO is a doctor primarily located in Concord, MA. They have 14 years of experience. Their specialties include Adolescent Medicine and Pediatrics.
Dr. Eshita M Bakshi has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Eshita M Bakshi has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
14 Years Experience
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Eshita M Bakshi Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Eshita M Bakshi
As a preferred member of the Pediatric Physicians Organization of Children’s Hospital, the concept of Walden Pond Pediatrics revolves around three key principles. Our mission is to support your child’s growth from birth to adolescence, just as the roots of a tree support each individual branch. We view the foundation of your child’s growth and development rooted in the care provided in the first 24-36 months of the child’s life, which is integral for a sustained healthy lifestyle thereafter. We understand the cyclical nature of the year. Preventive care before the season changes is paramount to exceptional care for your child. We pride ourselves in the transparency of the patient care you will receive from Dr. Bakshi and her staff. Lastly, we value community development and look forward to sponsoring activities for our youth and their families throughout the year.