- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. E. J Simhaee has 2 locations
Dr. E. J Simhaee has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. E. J Simhaee has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
37 Years Experience
Graduated in 1982
Dr. E. J Simhaee Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. E. J Simhaee
<p>I am a solo practitioner dedicated to providing personal care to women of all ages since 1986. I was an active member of the Board of North Shore Sephardic Synagogue and was a Co-founder, President, and currently the Chairman of the Long Island Hebrew Academy Day School. <span style="white-space:pre"> </span></p><p><span style="white-space:pre"><br></span>I chose to be an OB/Gyn doctor because I wanted to help both the young and the older female population, as well as make a difference in the lives of my patients. I enjoy getting to know each of my patients as family and become a part of there families. It is important to me to help and resolve each of my patient’s issues, to ensure a healthy lifestyle and a healthy pregnancy!</p><p>I am not just an ordinary Ob/Gyn doctor. I evaluate your body as a whole by not only focusing on your Ob/Gyn needs but by combining your body, psyche, and your environment, during your appointment visits and when interpreting your lab and test results to provide nothing but the best for you. I think outside of the box when it comes to your health and take into account extraneous impacts such as your diet and nutrition. Even after all these years of practice, I am eager to learning new techniques and staying up to date with medicine.</p>