Dr. Esmond K Yen Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Esmond K Yen?

Dr. Yen is Awesome!

Dr. Yen is very patient and never in a hurry. You will never feel rushed. Ask as many questions as you like and they WILL BE answered, thoroughly. He has great bedside manner. BTW-He did a fantastic job on my son's circumcision.

#1 OB

Dr. Yen is awesome. He has excellent bedside manner and spends a lot of time with his patients. He has delivered two of my three children. Now many of my friends and family see him too!

The most caring dr EVER

When I first met dr yen I was 8mon. pregnant with my first baby. I wasnt feeling the baby move so I went in to get it checked out. My baby had passed away. And this dr that I had never met had to tell me this devistating news and send me to th hospital to have the baby. He was kind but gave me the facts. He showed me on ultra sound how the baby was there but then zoomed in to show me how his heart was not beating. That later became a good thing because then in my head there was no hurry up and help him, he was already gone. I went to the hospital and my regular obgyn was there he broke my water then told me he was sorry for our lose but his shift was over. WHAT!!! Dr. Yen then fallowed me to the hospital and delivered me. He was so kind!! It was a difficult time made a little easier by a kind hand and heart. After Jackson was born he went and showed our family our baby boy and even cried with us. How many dr do you know would do that? He then was our dr through out our next three babies. He held my hand and let me be crazy through all three. He delivered three healthy babies when I didnt think it was possible. He is patient, caring and kind. A good man and great dr. I tell everyone I meet to avoid my first dr and go straight to dr yen.

THE BEST EVER!

Dr. Yen has by far been the best OB/GYN that I have ever been to. He returns calls, and is not a slave to the pharmacudical companies. IF medication is not needed then treats accordingly. He takes time to listen to me and I never feel rushed. He is current and up to date with best practices and implements them in the care and treatment of his patients. I appreciate him and his approach to ob issues and gyn care. He will call late at night if need be or has no problem (of which I am one and have been since 1999). It is with the highest regards that I view Dr. Yen and his practice. I'd highly recommend him to anyone that I know who'd benefit from his care.

Excellent and compassionate doctor. Excellent bedside manner.

Dr. Esmond K Yen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tinley Park, IL.