Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Esperanza Pacheco-Jacome
Dr. Esperanza Pacheco-Jacome, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miami, FL, with other offices in Palmetto Bay, FL and Doral, FL (and 3 other locations). Her specialties include Pediatric Radiology and Radiology. Dr. Pacheco-Jacome is affiliated with Memorial Regional Hospital South, Nicklaus Children's Hospital and Memorial Hospital Pembroke. She speaks English.
Dr. Esperanza Pacheco-Jacome has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Radiology
Pediatric radiologists specialize in using x-rays, MRIs, CT scans and ultrasounds to help provide the most accurate diagnosis to your child as possible. After they receive the image results, they work with your family physician or other specialist...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Dr. Esperanza Pacheco-Jacome is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.