Dr. Esperanza Salinas Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Esperanza Salinas?

horrid doctor, doesnt listen, degrades patient, makes assumptions, uneducated

Posted on September 29th, 2015

Got stuck with her when regular doctor was ill. She didnt listen to a word I said, made disparaging remarks about my regular physician,made erroneous records of my visit, refused to respect my limits about what I could handle to the point that I fled her office sobbing in tears (which she poignantly omitted from the record). This woman is so bad you are better off seeing no-one. Save yourself and your loved ones the heartache; go somewhere else. anywhere else.

Posted on July 16th, 2016