Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Essam M Aghel MD
Dr. Essam M Aghel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Knoxville, TN. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Essam M Aghel has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Essam M Aghel has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Essam M Aghel - Posted on January 21st, 2019
Especially compasionate doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Essam M Aghel - Posted on July 21st, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Essam M Aghel - Posted on September 7th, 2016
27 Years Experience
University Of Al Fateh
Graduated in 1992
University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center-Mercy Hospital
Dr. Essam M Aghel Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Essam M Aghel's office for more information.
2904B Tazewell Pike Knoxville, TN : (865) 689-5757
Locations & DirectionsESSAM M AGHEL MD, 2904B Tazewell Pike, Knoxville, TN
Dr. Essam M Aghel is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Knoxville, TN.