Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Esteban Andryjowicz has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Esteban Andryjowicz has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
Dr. Esteban Andryjowicz is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Esteban Andryjowicz - Posted on April 14th, 2017
He kept saying my case was urgent but then kept pushing it back. He insisted on me taking birth control and STD checked me even though I told him I was not sexually active. Then did a pap smear without letting me know because he said he didn't think I would do it on my own. It just made me think what else he could do. Overall very rude and entitled.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Esteban Andryjowicz - Posted on November 22nd, 2015
Dr. Andryjowicz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Esteban Andryjowicz
I initially trained as a pharmacist at the University of Toronto in Ontario, Canada. I realized that I could do more with my knowledge as a doctor and did my medical school and specialty training in obstetrics and gynecology at McMaster University in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. My wife still practices pharmacy. One of my sons is doing some postgraduate education and my other son is joining the U.S. Coast Guard. The entire family loves to travel, so we try to go to different parts of the world every year.
Locations & DirectionsKAISER PERMANENTE FONTANA MEDICAL CENTER, 9961 Sierra Ave, Fontana, CA
Dr. Esteban Andryjowicz is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fontana, CA.