Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Esteban Berberian
Dr. Esteban Berberian, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Berberian is affiliated with East Houston Regional Medical Center, San Jacinto Methodist Hospital and Triumph Hospital East Houston. He speaks English.
Dr. Esteban Berberian has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Contact Dermatitis
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Lipid Disorders
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Preventive Medicine
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Smoking Cessation
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
Getting in to this doctor is not difficult. Getting prescriptions properly in to the pharmacy is a challenge and receiving a call back is more difficult. I was even charged for a no-show when I had cancelled but the billing mgr. never returned my calls or saw me when in the office. The doctor and assistant are great but the staff is incompetent!
Dr. Berberian is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
San Jacinto Methodist Hospital
Triumph Hospital East Houston
Methodist Diagnostic Center Hospital
St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Bayshore Medical Center
St. Joseph Medical Center
Patients Medical Center
18 Years Experience
West Virginia University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Ohio Valley Medical Center
Dr. Esteban Berberian accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsEsteban Natanael Berberian MD, 13111 East Fwy, Houston, TX
Dr. Esteban Berberian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.