Dr. Esteban Linarez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Esteban Linarez?

Marketing Rep

Posted on March 9th, 2016

I was impressed with my experience at this clinic. I've had issues for a few years, & finally sought treatment when I began to feel tired all day even after getting several hours of sleep. My initial appointment with Dr. Linarez was fantastic. I seen right after filling out my forms. I felt at ease and very comfortable during with my appointment. The office staff was super nice, even the sleep study experience (which I was dreading) went smoothly and we got to the bottom of the sleep issue at hand. If I had only discovered this place sooner. I started using the cpap machine & I'm finally able to get refreshing sleep without feeling tired during the day. Thank you!

Excellent Doctor, Can't Get Any Better Than This!!!

Posted on August 9th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Linarez for the past 2 years. Dr. Linarez and his staff are very professional and they addressed all my concerns. After many sleepless nights I was referred to Madison St. Medical Sleep Disorder Center by a very close friend. I drive more than an hour one way each time ago, because of their professionalism versus going somewhere local by my house. Dr. Linarez explains everything in terms that his patience will understand, instead of using medical terms. I actually feel that he listens to me. I don't feel that I'm just another number to them, he is very personable. The facility is very clean, well taken care off. They have comfortable beds, and a tv in the room with a full bathroom to make you feel at home. The technician is very alert as well during the sleep study. Example, my first night there, I was welcomed with a smile and the technician made sure that I had everything that I needed before going to bed. During the night, one of the wires came loose or undone and the technician was in there fixing the issue quick and without trying to wake you up. I didn't have any worries and slept peacefully at the facility not worrying about anything. I will strongly recommend Madison St. Medical Sleep Disorder Center to my friends and family.

Sleep clinic

Posted on June 25th, 2012

I have been to two other sleep centers and thisIs by far the best! I have already been through the sleepstudy and it was painless! I have recommend him to friends and family as well!

Great doctor, excellent customer service & facility is amazing

Posted on September 1st, 2011

I came here because I had my 1st sleep study in a hospital & it was determined that I had severe sleep apnea. I didn't want to do surgery because I'm not brave enough for those kind of medical procedures. I had also heard about a dental device that I was willing to try but after researching & calling my insurance about the cost, I decide to get treatment with what's known as CPAP. I came across this doctor thru my BCBS insurance. I was amazed at how quickly I was able to get a visit with the doc there & after the visit I was able to book my sleep study within two weeks! I am very impressed with the doctor & how nice he is. He spent an adequate amount of time with me. I didn't feel rushed & we had a pleasant 10 minute conversation about my work & kids. I never get this kind of one on one time with any docs I've ever been to in the past. I highly recommend Dr. Linarez & his staff. The office is very nice & new. I was very pleased with the doc, service & facility overall. The best part is, that after getting my CPAP I wake up feeling refreshed & no longer sluggish. I've lost a few pounds since & my apnea has improved. I can't place a value on that!!

Great Sleep Doctor!

Posted on September 13th, 2010

Excellent Sleep Doctor! I had sleep apnea for greater than 10 years and was with several other doctors. NOBODY ever took the time to explain this like Dr. Linarez. I did not realize all my treatment options. Needless to say, he will be my if I ever need another sleep doctor, he will be it!

Sweetest Doctor ever!