- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Estela J Apolinar has 3 locations
Dr. Estela J Apolinar has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Estela J Apolinar has the following 12 expertise
- Heart Attack
- Heart Diseases
- Blood Clot
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Unstable Angina
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2014, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
19 Years Experience
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Estela J Apolinar Accepts the Following Insurance
- [ "Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access", "Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access" ]
- [ "Aetna Whole Health Arizona Care Network", "Aetna Whole Health Arizona Care Network" ]
BCBS Blue Card
- [ "BCBS Blue Card PPO", "BCBS Blue Card PPO" ]
More about Dr. Estela J Apolinar
Dr. Apolinar graduated from the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine,University of Cincinnati College of Medicine in 2000. Dr. Apolinar works in Chandler, AZ and 2 other locations and specializes in Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Apolinar is affiliated with Abrazo Scottsdale Campus, Banner Desert Medical Center, Chandler Regional Medical Center and Mercy Gilbert Medical Center.