Dr. Estela L Diesfeld Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Estela L Diesfeld?

Great doctor & staff!!!

Dr. Diesfeld is thorough, professional and very compassionate! It's a pleasure to visit her office where she and her staff are wonderful!

Great staff and wonderful doctor. She spent over 3/4 hour with me and was very thorough. I read that it is their policy that if you are getting an rx for any narcotic you will be require to have random urine testing done. DEA watches pain doctors like a hawk to make sure they are following the standard guidelines and are not one of those doctors who write rx's for money. I was only charged $25 for urine dip in office. Lab charged more for their screening but I got them to adjust my bill down for me after talking to MA in Dr. Diesfeld's office. Highly recommend! T

scam

dr. charges 400+ for urine test that THEY require to get a refill of 30 pills which last for 10 days. "you should just keep taking pain pills" you do the math 1200 a month + then they farm it out to another co. that changes you too. Seriously they are in it for the insurance $$$ they saw us coming- making money off of other people's misery beyond greed

SSDI

Dr. Diesfeld is a horrible dr. I think the only worse dr is her husband who is also a dr, same last name!This dr is NOT trained in pain management!!! She's an anesthesiologist/internist! A pain mgmt dr is generally a neurologist who knows the CNS (central nervous system)!She became a pain mgmt dr for the money! Just as her husband, an obgyn, performed tons of pelvic mesh surgeries which has caused tons of serious health probs for tons of women!!This husband/wife, though they don't practice together, are nothing but money greedy quacks! Please, take my advise, I wished someone told me about them sooner!Please, don't go to either of them! She jumped into pain mgmt while he jumped on the pelvic mesh surgeries because they are the big money makers!

this doctor is a doctor I would recommend to my family and friends! very caring and professional at the same time!!

Disabled from pain

I had just moved to this area and needed a new pain management doctor. I have never been treated so harsh and rude. I was injured 18 years ago and have not been able to work since, on complete disability. She treated me like a liar, drug addict, and held me in "judgement" without verification of the facts from previous doctors. Instead she was cold and uncaring. The absolute worst I have ever been treated by a doctor. Horrible. Unexcusable. I left in tears.

Excellent physician

Excellent pain management specialist

Excellent, highly qualified, caring physician, specializing in pain management based on training/residencies in both anesthesiology and internal medicine.