Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Estella Urriquia
Dr. Estella Urriquia, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cincinnati, OH. She has 49 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Urriquia is affiliated with The Christ Hospital, University Hospital, Inc and Fort Hamilton Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Estella Urriquia has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Urriquia is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
The Christ Hospital
University Hospital, Inc
Fort Hamilton Hospital
University of Cincinnati Hospital
University Hospital, Inc
49 Years Experience
University Of Santo Tomas
Graduated in 1964
Dr. Estella Urriquia accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWinmed Health Services, 1202 Linn St, Cincinnati, OH
Dr. Estella Urriquia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.