Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Estelle Archer
Dr. Estelle Archer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Amarillo, TX. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Archer is affiliated with Northwest Texas Hospital, Baptist Saint Anthony's Health System - Saint Anthony's Campus and BSA Panhandle Surgery. Dr. Archer has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Estelle Archer has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Estelle Archer has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Estelle Archer has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Estelle Archer is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 32
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Archer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Northwest Texas Hospital
Baptist Saint Anthony's Health System - Saint Anthony's Campus
BSA Panhandle Surgery
Bsa Health System
Northwest Texas Hospital, Amarillo, Tx
23 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1990
St Paul Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsArcher & Schaeffer MDs, 1900 S Coulter St, Amarillo, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Estelle Archer in this video.
Dr. Estelle Archer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Amarillo, TX.