Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Estelle I Yamaki has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Birth Control
- Breast Exam
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
I first saw Dr. Yamaki when I was having bleeding and needed an endometrial biopsy which a previous GYN said needed to be done during surgery. I have a problem with sedation and that doctor told me it was not her problem and I could go talk to the anesthesiologist, but that I'd have to be put under. (Having had no children I guess it was difficult to perform on me.) I heard good things about Dr. Yamaki and went to see her. She was very patient and able to take the biopsy sample in her office, with no sedation. She just took her time and was very gentle. She did a great job! I find Dr. Yamaki very straightforward and helpful on most health issues. She's a neat lady and I really like her style of interacting with patients.
I have been a pt of Dr. Yamaki's for over 15 yrs. She is a perfectionist and always up on the latest research and technology. Her staff is on the ball! They all are very helpful in getting the information that I need, regardless of what it is. Dr. Yamaky REALLY takes the time to listen and look me in the eye. She wants the best for her pts. She's done only necessary surgeries and was the only gyn to diagnose and to help my endometriosis. I would not go to any other gyn. I LOVE her whole staff, especially Karen (who has been with her forever) and her office manager (who has also been with her for many, many years). Not a fan of her NP's though...I will only see Dr. Yamaki
Dr. Estelle I Yamaki accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSeasons Womens Health And Aesthetics, 2319 SW 320th St, Federal Way, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Estelle I Yamaki in this video.
Dr. Estelle I Yamaki is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Federal Way, WA.