Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Estelle S Yoo has the following 2 specialties
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Hearing Loss
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Deviated Septum
- Smell Disorders
- Facial Trauma
- Swallowing Disorders
Showing 4 of 4
My family doctor asked me to remove ear wax using ear wax removal kit over the counter. I picked up Dbrox from CVS and used it for a couple days. A terrible thing happened because the drops I put in got stuck. I started losing hearing and having ringing in my ear. I even had earache. I found Reston ENT online. I am very fortune that Dr. Yoo was available to see me next morning at 9am. She first asked my health history and the problem I was having. Then, she examined my ears and gently removed a lot of wax from my ears using micro suction. I was able to hear right away. Dr. Yoo explained what have happened to me after I used Debrox and told me I should never use Q-tip. I really appreciate Dr. Yooâs help. She is very professional and vey willing to hear my problems. I highly recommend her.
11 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Estelle S Yoo accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Estelle S Yoo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Alexandria, VA.