Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Esther J Bauscher has 2 locations
6200 SW 73rd St Ste 69
South Miami, FL 33143
Book Online Now
Dr. Esther J Bauscher has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Esther J Bauscher has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Esther J Bauscher - Posted on February 24th, 2016
Dr. Bauscher was incredibly caring towards my family and I during our stay at South Miami Hospital.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Esther J Bauscher - Posted on January 12th, 2016
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
7 Years Experience
University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry
Graduated in 2011
University Of Rochester Medical Center
Dr. Esther J Bauscher Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Esther J Bauscher's office for more information.
6200 SW 73rd St South Miami, FL : (786) 662-5465
6200 SW 73rd St Ste 69 South Miami, FL 33143
Locations & Directions
Dr. Esther J Bauscher is similar to the following 4 Doctors near South Miami, FL.