Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Esther R Clayton has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Esther R Clayton has the following 11 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Breast Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Esther R Clayton has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Esther R Clayton is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 58
Wait time 2 hours 45 minutes for a 5 minute Pap smear. Then when she asks YOU "well woman" questions, she will bill you $300 for a separate office visit. Shouldn't you be able to answer dr's questions regarding health during a "well woman" checkup without being charged $300 extra? Greedy scammer. Billing dept. (Catherine) was extremely rude as well.
Dr. Clayton charged me $300 for a separate office visit when I went to her for my well woman visit (covered 100%). She did this since SHE asked ME a few questions about menopause. Sleazy! Btw, even if I had been the one asking questions, how are menopause issues NOT related to well woman visits? Caroline in the billing dept. is awful- she barked that I "shouldn't have answered her questions" (seriously?) and "welcome to life". To top it off, my appt. took 2 hours 45 minutes for a 5 minute procedure. I wouldn't be surprised if Dr. Clayton pulled this since she knew I most likely would never return after such a ridiculously long wait. Best of luck if you decide to see this doctor.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
22 Years Experience
Meharry Medical College
Graduated in 1996
University Of Minnesota Health Care System
Dr. Esther R Clayton accepts the following insurance providers.
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsOsler Medical Group, 240 N Wickham Rd Ste 311, Melbourne, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Esther R Clayton in this video.
Dr. Esther R Clayton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Melbourne, FL.