Dr. Esther Cruz Is this you?

3.6

Outstanding Medical Professional!

Dr. Esther Cruz has been our family doctor since 2000. I too, am a Medical Professional and I think bedside manner is extremely important and I would like others to know that she ranks very HIGH in my book. She is extremely knowledgeable in medicine from infants to seniors. If she doesn't have an answer in a specialty outside of her practice, she has no problem referring you to the correct specialist, in order for you to receive the best care. She doesn't waste her time, our her patients time by making you come back for multiple appts without having an action plan. Remember, she is also a human being, just like we are and she has her own personal issues with health and family. Be easy on her when it comes to negative comments when you don't know the whole story or big picture. It takes a lot of patience to have student doctors in your practice. I commend her for even allowing them to train under her. She only wants them to know their STUFF before they become Doctors! Thank you Esther for taking care of the Olivers' for so many years! We miss you!

Never Again

Dr Esther Cruz was really nice the first couple times we went but then she got a student from one of the colleges to follow her around and answer her questions about the patients and what she thought they would need and I noticed that she was very rude to the girl and even taunted her at times. It was really uncomfortable for us to sit there and listen to her talk to this student the way that she was, and I felt really bad afterward because I didn't speak up for the poor girl. It was very unprofessional. We saw the girl twice at 2 different visits and it was no better the second time around.I have been noticing that the office doesn't run very efficiently. I am having to constantly tell the girls in the office to get my claim billed to my insurance and their response to me each time is "Well, the doctor is the one who sends the bill and she will send it as soon as she can." How can she still be in business if she never sends the claims to the insurances? Needless to say, we are currently looking for another physician. We used to send people to her but that has definitely changed this past year.

NOT A GOOD PCP

I have been a pt of dr cruz since i was about 13yrs old and am now 25. I have maybe seen dr cruz 4 times. Front office staff is rude, nurses don't return phone calls. I wanted to leave her practice a while back and my dad is a good pt of hers and he said give her another try. So I call to get an appointment and am told she's on medical leave (very understandable) but looks bad cause evry time i need to see her I have to wait so I see my OB/GYN for all my sick visits cause he is available and is the sweetest person. NOT A PCP MORE LIKE A ONE TIME THEN SEE THE NP. BIG NO NO

Finally a Dr that listens and cares

I dont like to go to the dr but this office is so nice...from the front office to the nurse, PA, & Dr they are all so welcoming. I like they way they treat everyone that walks in their office as if they have been their patient for years. I was always addressed by my name. I was ask all the right questions and was allowed to just express my concerns. I have finally have found a Dr. that is here for me. The waiting time was 10 min because of verification of my insurance.

Dr. Esther Cruz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Carrollton, TX.