3.8

Have you seen Dr. Esther L Fields?

The Very Best Doctor!

Seldom, do we find a Doctor who is truly SINCERE, compassionate, knowledgeable and truly cares about his/her patient. Dr. Fields is this Doctor. She and her husband, Dr.DeKeratry, saved my life. I continue to see both of them and I could not be in better hands. I wish more Doctors would be as caring at Dr. Fields.

Appointments

Cannot schedule a sick visit - no time set aside in her calendar. Cannot book appointments.

I have copd and various lung and breathing problems since 1998. Dr fields has not only been able to treat but also diagnosed other underlying issues no other cardio pulmonary doctor had even mentioned testing for. My only regret was that our path did not cross earlier. Her professionalism and high level of geniune caring is very noticeable from the time you walk in the door til you leave. Dr fields her husband dr dekeretry her nurses and assistants are like family and my wife and i feel like old friends everytime we see them. Very rare to find all of these qualities in one specialists but cannot ever say enough good things about her. I have never written a review about anyone but glad i can because of her.

KNOWLEDGABLE

Dr. Fields is not only knowledgable but very caring. I feel completely confident under her care. I am feeling much better now and trust her judgment. I am so lucky that I met her at St. David's hospital in Georgetown when I had pneumonia. She is the best.

GREAT DOCTOR - Plus love the fact she is a DO. Just met her once but I think I will enjoy her taking care of me.

The Absolute BEST!

The best! She is extremely thorough, accurate, caring and professional. She truly cares about her patients. I am very comfortable and feel completely secure under her care. I would never go to any other Dr. other than Dr. Fields and Dr. Dekeratry.

She's so popular, sometimes getting an appt is difficult. But, I love her and wouldn't see anyone else!

Dr. Fields is just amazing; she is smart, very knowledgeable, courteous, has a great bedside manner and is extremely thorough. She (along with Dr. Dekeratry) saved my life. She is awesome. I highly recommend her.

Great Experience

My visit with Dr. Fields was a very informative and I really appreciated her professional manners. I would highly recommend her to anyone that is looking for a Dr. in her field.

Lucky to have found her!

I was really sick when I first came in contact with. She was caring and put me at ease.

I have been seeing Dr Fields for several years now. I first saw her when she was training at Scott and White, even then, you could tell she was an exceptional doctor. I was seeing the head of the pulmonary department prior to her, and I can say without any reservation, Dr. Fields was head and shoulders above him. Dr. Fields will sit with you as long as it takes to answer all of your questions. I have never felt rushed at anytime during my visit. I highly recommend her for any lung problem you maybe experiencing.

Exceptional

Dr. Fields is extremely competent, knowledgable and compassionate. When I first saw Dr. Fields and Dr. deKeratry, I was extremely ill. Within only a couple of days under their care, I felt so much better. I truly believe they saved my life. I highly recommend both of them. They truly care about their patients, which is so rare these days.

Dr. Esther L Fields is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Georgetown, TX.

Dr. Esther L Fields Is this you?