Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Esther Guy has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Esther Guy has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Esther Guy has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 19
Dr. GUY is a very thorough, and kind doctor. She isnt rough or rude, as some I have dealt with. This Doctor is very knowledgeable, and works to find the whole and complete answers to all of your concerns. She is quite knowledgeable and so thorough, it actually had me telling everyone about her. She is truly number one as what a true doctor should be. We all know that most doctors are in and out, as though the client is a waste of their time. Often, they are not listening at all, it seems. You will be surprised at this doctor's amazing way of doing and knowing what is up...she will talk with you about it and keep you posted.
Dr Guy is probably a good doctor however she surrounds herself with rude and unhelpful staff. I went to this practice 2 times. I waited for over an hour to be taken to the consultation room and then another 30 mins before seeing the doctor for both appointments. I was 5 minutes early for both my appointments. On the second visit, the woman who was scheduled before me arrived 20 mins late for her appointment. They saw her before seeing me despite the fact they were already running late for my appointment. The practice seems very poorly organized and they act as if they doing you the favor by seeing you in the first place. Donât waste your value time going to this practice.
21 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 1997
Baylor College Of Medicine
Dr. Esther Guy accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMedical Clinic Of Bellaire Pa, 5420 West Loop S Ste 4400, Bellaire, TX
Dr. Esther Guy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bellaire, TX.