Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Soo Hyun H Kim
Dr. Soo Hyun H Kim, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Nashville, TN. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Soo Hyun H Kim has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Soo Hyun H Kim has the following 13 expertise
- Heart Attack
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Diseases
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Failure
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Clot
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Soo Hyun H Kim - Posted on October 19th, 2018
- Duke University School Of Medicine
Dr. Soo Hyun H Kim Accepts the Following Insurance
- We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information. Please call Dr. Soo Hyun H Kim's office for more information.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Soo Hyun H Kim is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Nashville, TN.