Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Esther J Lee has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Gland Issues
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Addison Disease
- Cushing Disease
Showing 5 of 26
Dr Lee has been treating my diabetes for many years. I followed her from her previous office to Valley this year. She is the BEST DOCTOR that I have used for my diabetes in over 20 years. She is: Caring, knowledgeable, easy to communicate, listens, helpful and pleasant personality. I have referred her to people that I meet that needs a endo. Excellent Doctor!
I'm glad that I saw her. She is the consummate professional who took a lot of time to educate me on my condition and treatment. She has a genuine, direct approach. It's only after seeing Dr. Lee that I realized how little my previous physician did for me. My daughter, who accompanied me on my visit, agreed.
11 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Esther J Lee accepts the following insurance providers.
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Esther J Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ridgewood, NJ.