Dr. Esther J Lee Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Esther J Lee?

Dr E Lee Excellent Doctor

Dr Lee has been treating my diabetes for many years. I followed her from her previous office to Valley this year. She is the BEST DOCTOR that I have used for my diabetes in over 20 years. She is: Caring, knowledgeable, easy to communicate, listens, helpful and pleasant personality. I have referred her to people that I meet that needs a endo. Excellent Doctor!

I'm glad that I saw her. She is the consummate professional who took a lot of time to educate me on my condition and treatment. She has a genuine, direct approach. It's only after seeing Dr. Lee that I realized how little my previous physician did for me. My daughter, who accompanied me on my visit, agreed.

I felt that she wasn't listening to me, she kept leaving the room without a word when I was talking to her about my problem. I had to ask the nurse if she was coming back. very disappointed

Dr. Lee was a wonderful person to meet. She is prompt and thorough in her execution. She diagnosed me quickly but did not rush me at all. I would recommend her to anyone.

I felt that she wasn't interested or listening to my concerns. I would no return, not at all worth the wait

Dr. Esther J Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ridgewood, NJ.