Dr. Esther V Rettig Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Esther V Rettig?

Office misinformed me on more than one occasion. Had disconnected calls, lost product, and the glasses don't help my vision. On their behalf they did refund the cost of the glasses, which was just as well, as I said my vision was not helped, the dime store readers work better.

from Faye Nay

I would highly recommend Dr. Rettig and her staff to anyone needing eye care. This fall when I went to her office with severe eye problems, the surgical tech (Jennifer) called her(Dr.Rettig) at home on her day off. Within minutes, she arrived to assess the problem herself. She treated me with her expertise, compassion, and concern. The entire staff is cordial and knowledgable. You will not be disappointed with treatment in this office. I highly recommend her.