Dr. Esther S Zekman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Esther S Zekman?

NEVER EVER AGAIN!!!

I visited this doctor just for general check. Dr. Zekman was nice and friendly. I was happy with her until I started to get bill after bill and it was endless process. She performed so many tests and told all of them needed for general check. She told me that my insurance will cover 100%. She found out so many sicknesses I never had including cancer and required additional analyses. (I did visit my Gynecologist every 6 months in other state, I was absolutely healthy!). Then I started to get bills, I found out that my insurance covered 80%. I asked doctor's accountant confirm if I will pay all deductible, I will never hear about them again. So I paid all balance. And in 3-4 months I got new bills that they charged my insurance for more analyses they never did and I have to pay more deductible! This doctor is a scammer! I have strong insurance and they took advantage of it. Total I paid deductible for general check over $500, after they charged my insurance 80% ($2000)! So if they do it to everybody, it is not professional!!!

Love this woman... She isn't my current Dr. But I miss her.

NEVER EVER EVER GO TO HER!!!!

I am so angry right now I could scream, but instead, I'm going to give this doctor and the whole office a scathing review! My daughter went to the dr. for an annual exam so that she could get a refil on her bc prescription. There is nothing wrong with her and she had no concerns. She has been to her internist as well in the same 12 month period. Dr. Zekman performed so many (unnecessary) tests that her exam which should have been covered at 100% has cost us over $200! I spoke with the Dr about this, and she basically lied to me about how and why this happened. WE ARE FINDING A NEW GYNO. WILL NEVER GO TO THIS OFFICE AGAIN!!!!!!!!! I gave her one star,but if I could have given ZERO, I would have.