Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Estil Y Strawn Jr
Dr. Estil Y Strawn Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Milwaukee, WI. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Strawn is affiliated with Children's Hospital of Wisconsin-Milwaukee Campus. Dr. Strawn has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Estil Y Strawn Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Estil Y Strawn Jr has the following 15 expertise
- Uterine Cancer
- Pelvic Pain
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Premature Ovarian Failure
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
Dr. Estil Y Strawn Jr has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Estil Y Strawn Jr is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
He is very nice as a person, but did absolutely nothing. When you go to see a fertility doctor usually you want some kind of help. His advise. Wait 6 more months (after already a year and a half) and then come back. Then once you go in to see him he says he doesn't feel comfortable giving you any next steps. Terrible doctor, doesn't help with anything.
Not a good doctor. He misdiagnosed me and I end up spending a lot of money listening to him. Bedside manners is horrific. Doesn't take time to listen to the patient. When you tell him he is incorrect, he has an attitude. I should have listened when I was told he is not compentent!
Whatever you do if suggested to go with someone elses egg, or adopt a embryo or adopt in general get a second opinion. Don't give up on having your own child quickly just because one IVF expert says too. Also try accupunture. For whatever reason one can go from having no eggs or few eggs to many eggs.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Strawn is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
University Of Wisconsin School Of Medicine And Public Health
Graduated in 1980
University Of Wisconsin Hospital
Dr. Estil Y Strawn Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Network Health Plan
- Network Health Plan HMO POS
- Network Health Plan Individual
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
Locations & DirectionsFroedtert Hospital, 9200 W Wisconsin Ave, Milwaukee, WI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Estil Y Strawn Jr in this video.
Dr. Estil Y Strawn Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.