Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Estrella Esguerra Jr
Dr. Estrella Esguerra Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Albany, NY. She has 46 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Esguerra is affiliated with Albany Memorial Hospital, Albany Medical Center Hospital and St Peter's Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Estrella Esguerra Jr has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Showing 2 of 2
While pregnant with my second daughter, my oldest was sick and Dr. Esguerra was the only doctor at my child's pediatrician's office that was available. She was very sick and so I made the decision for her to be seen as soon as possible with Dr. Esguerra. I was pregnant with my second child at the time and was still breastfeeding my first. Dr. Esguerra was not only anti-breastfeeding, but misinformed as well. Once my second child was born, somehow Dr. Esguerra was the doctor on call and I was still breastfeeding my oldest and newborn. She again tried to give me false information about nursing them both. I have yet to see her again by choice and would NOT recommend her for any child.
Dr. Esguerra is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Albany Memorial Hospital
Albany Medical Center Hospital
St Peter's Hospital
St Peters Health Care Services
46 Years Experience
University Of The Philippines Manila
Graduated in 1967
Dr. Estrella Esguerra Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions920 Lark Dr, Albany, NY
Dr. Estrella Esguerra Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albany, NY.