Dr. Estrella Esguerra Jr Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Misinformed doctor who tries to put her prejudice on you

Posted on October 9th, 2012

While pregnant with my second daughter, my oldest was sick and Dr. Esguerra was the only doctor at my child's pediatrician's office that was available. She was very sick and so I made the decision for her to be seen as soon as possible with Dr. Esguerra. I was pregnant with my second child at the time and was still breastfeeding my first. Dr. Esguerra was not only anti-breastfeeding, but misinformed as well. Once my second child was born, somehow Dr. Esguerra was the doctor on call and I was still breastfeeding my oldest and newborn. She again tried to give me false information about nursing them both. I have yet to see her again by choice and would NOT recommend her for any child.

Posted on October 10th, 2009