Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Estuardo E Aroca has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 8
I love Dr Aroca; however his staff is rude and incompetent. They have screwed up prescriptions, canceled appointments and never return a call. I spend a minimum of 45 minutes on hold when I call the office. I've been in the office and watch the staff talk and joke while calls stack up on hold. Today I am looking for a new physician as one of his staff told me I should seek a new PCP when I told them they created a situation where I could not get my prescription for meds prior to my business travel. Worst office staff ever and they should be fired.
He is a physco who shoots up steroids he prescribes himself and us in a relationship with 5 dif woman who he prescribes adrderal and other prescriptions to illegally without them being his patient. These are all struggling moms that he uses to take advantage of because of there drug habits so that he may control them. Without him knowing do an investigation in the prescriptions in his name that he's prescribed and you will find the truth. I can give countless incidents where he ruins peoples lives to gain control over them by attacking there weekness and leaving them worse off than they ever were. He gets them cell phones drugs and nice things them when he's done he takes it all and looks for his next victim.
21 Years Experience
New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Estuardo E Aroca accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Estuardo E Aroca in this video.
Dr. Estuardo E Aroca is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lady Lake, FL.