Dr. Estuardo Aroca Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Estuardo Aroca?

Stay away at all costs

Posted on July 29th, 2016

I love Dr Aroca; however his staff is rude and incompetent. They have screwed up prescriptions, canceled appointments and never return a call. I spend a minimum of 45 minutes on hold when I call the office. I've been in the office and watch the staff talk and joke while calls stack up on hold. Today I am looking for a new physician as one of his staff told me I should seek a new PCP when I told them they created a situation where I could not get my prescription for meds prior to my business travel. Worst office staff ever and they should be fired.

Posted on March 15th, 2015

He is a physco who shoots up steroids he prescribes himself and us in a relationship with 5 dif woman who he prescribes adrderal and other prescriptions to illegally without them being his patient. These are all struggling moms that he uses to take advantage of because of there drug habits so that he may control them. Without him knowing do an investigation in the prescriptions in his name that he's prescribed and you will find the truth. I can give countless incidents where he ruins peoples lives to gain control over them by attacking there weekness and leaving them worse off than they ever were. He gets them cell phones drugs and nice things them when he's done he takes it all and looks for his next victim.

Posted on August 9th, 2016