Dr. Estuardo A Ponce Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Estuardo A Ponce?

patient

Excellent doctor -- knowledgeable, compationate, attentive.

inexperience doctor

I was seen by Dr. Ponce sometime ago, he does have a nice disposition but I felt he wasn't a seasoned doctor with enough knowledge as to my eye problem. He performed my surgery and I have never been the same since. The eye he did surgery has no change and I still can't see properly. I should have checked his credentials a little further and I would have decided on another doctor with more experience relating to my eye problem. I wouldn't recommend this doctor in this field of opthamology to anyone who asks me.

good doctor

I found this doctor to be caring.gentle.very knowledgeable. The office is professional and on point. I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone. I am highly pleased with my past.present and I'm sure future car of my eye.

One of the best doctors!

Excellent doctor. Truly caring. He spent a great deal of time with my elderly parents and was incredibly communicative, patient and caring. The Manhattan office was a pleasure to deal with and they were fairly punctual. The Long Island office is closer to my mother so we've been going there recently and have had no complaints. Our visit to Dr. Ponce was after leaving a doctor in Queens that was negligent with my mother's care. I only wish that we had gone to Dr. Ponce from the beginning.