Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Ethan S Ben-Sorek
Dr. Ethan S Ben-Sorek, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Hyde Park, NY, with another office in New Hyde Park, NY. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Ben-Sorek is affiliated with New York-Presbyterian-Queens. He speaks English.
Dr. Ethan S Ben-Sorek has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Ethan S Ben-Sorek has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Ethan S Ben-Sorek has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 9
I went to see a doctor at pro health because I was sick. My regular doctor was booked. So they sent me to see dr. Ethan. I know why he was open because he has no patients. He is terrible. He cares only about the money. With the flu going around, he sent me back to work, even the news says to stay home. This guy says to go in so more people can get sick and make more money. I do not recommend him.
He is horrible, don't waste your time. He regurgitates what is on your chart and doesn't want to talk to you until he is finished. When you try to explain to him the reason for your visit, you don't even have his attention as he sits at the computer screen without looking at you. He is not interested in you, just wants you out to get to the next patient. This is not good patient care.
this guy reads everything into a computer, it spits out a diagnosis and you get referred to every doctor in their group. the wait times are awful, the staff is incompetent. fopr example they did not change my address, my prescription was mailed to the wrong place, and I had an unfavorable finding in a urinalysis, you would expect a call, but no, they mail you a letter to call them, and it was sent to the wrong address. a month of painful symptoms and unreturned calls later, I find that I have blood in my urine. their billing is atrocious, and you can hear the staff chatting it up like a high school cafeteria while you wait to be seen. AVOID
Dr. Ben-Sorek is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
Universidad Del Noreste
Graduated in 1988
New York Hospital
Dr. Ethan S Ben-Sorek accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ethan S Ben-Sorek, MD - Internal Medicine in New Hyde Park, NY, in this video.
Dr. Ethan S Ben-Sorek is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Hyde Park, NY.