Dr. Ethan S Ben-Sorek Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Ethan S Ben-Sorek?

Great doctor

He is my doctor and I find him very conscious and thorough. He called me to give me my results several times after hours and on the weekend. Not every doctor will put in the time and effort. He is an excellent diagnostician, very caring and courteous.

I went to see a doctor at pro health because I was sick. My regular doctor was booked. So they sent me to see dr. Ethan. I know why he was open because he has no patients. He is terrible. He cares only about the money. With the flu going around, he sent me back to work, even the news says to stay home. This guy says to go in so more people can get sick and make more money. I do not recommend him.

He is horrible, don't waste your time. He regurgitates what is on your chart and doesn't want to talk to you until he is finished. When you try to explain to him the reason for your visit, you don't even have his attention as he sits at the computer screen without looking at you. He is not interested in you, just wants you out to get to the next patient. This is not good patient care.

Ihateprohealth

this guy reads everything into a computer, it spits out a diagnosis and you get referred to every doctor in their group. the wait times are awful, the staff is incompetent. fopr example they did not change my address, my prescription was mailed to the wrong place, and I had an unfavorable finding in a urinalysis, you would expect a call, but no, they mail you a letter to call them, and it was sent to the wrong address. a month of painful symptoms and unreturned calls later, I find that I have blood in my urine. their billing is atrocious, and you can hear the staff chatting it up like a high school cafeteria while you wait to be seen. AVOID

Outstanding young physician. Thorough in examining his patients. Explains everything clearly. Is sensitive to patient's problems. Follows-up on patients.Really cares about patients as individuals. I recommended him to all my family and friends.