Dr. Ethan W Gaumond Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Ethan W Gaumond?

I love Dr.Gaumond

Dr.Gaumond was my anesthesiologist for my foot reconstruction surgery.I'd never had surgery before and was extremely nervous. He made me completely at ease, answered all of my questions, and had a very professional and compassionate bedside manner.He was clearly skilled at giving nerve blocks; finding the proper location quickly and painlessly. Beyond that, as far as I know, I didn't wake during surgery and I did wake after. What more could one ask for?!Though he was randomly assigned to me for this surgery, if I ever have surgery again, I would seek him out without hesitation...

Type 2 Diabetes