Dr. Ethan M Healy Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Ethan M Healy?

Always long waits in the exam room

I have seen him 5 or 6 times in the past 9 months and everytime I go for an appointment I am brought into the exam room and have to wait a long time. I wne to today and had a 1PM appoimtment, was brough into the exam room around 1:10PM and waited until 1:45PM for him to finally come in the exam room. When I complained, he barely was able to muster an apology. If I have a 1PM appointment, I expect mabe a 10-15 minute waut, but 45 minutes is unacceptable. Thankfully today was my last appoitment. If I ever need an rthopedist again I will go elsewhere.

Would highly recommend Dr Healy.

Wonderful

Thorough and skilled. He did a careful physical exam and then spent the time to show me on the X-rays and the MRI what the nature of my injury is (as ...