The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Ethan Prince has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Interventional radiologists, also known as vascular radiologists, use minimally-invasive imaging techniques to diagnose conditions in your organs and blood vessels. For example, if you need an angiography (an x-ray of the arteries) to diagnose a blockage in your blood vessels, your doctor will refer you to an interventional radiologist. They can, if needed, perform an angioplasty to open up the blocked passage.
They’re also trained to perform needle biopsies, insert stents, treat varicose veins and obstructions of the urinary tract (possibly due to kidney stones) and can help with dangerous postpartum bleeding. They treat various types of fibroids and embolization, which is a clot, air bubble or other blockage in the bloodstream. While the types of imaging procedures they perform are more invasive than x-rays done to identify broken bones, pain levels and recovery time are usually minimal.
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
Dr. Ethan Prince has the following 4 expertise
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Interventional Radiology
- Varicose Veins
Dr. Ethan Prince has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Ethan Prince is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 4
Dr. Prince has helped me over the past couple of years. I have a feeding tube and sometimes I cannot tolerate my formula. Dr. Prince performs a procedure on me the helps ease the pain and allows me to tolerate my feeding formula. His very compassionate, and very good at what he does. without him I most likely would become malnourished.
Rude, pompous and couldn't wait to get out of the room. I'll never go back to him!
I am sorry to learn that your experience was a poor one. I work very hard to establish a warm and comfortable working relationship with my patients who frequently tell me that they are very appreciative of my efforts and feel that I spend more time with them listening to their concerns and explaining difficult problems such as end of life decisions than their other doctors. Of course, not all personalities are compatible and there are bound to be people who do not work well together. Your comments point to a mismatch of personalities between you and I. I will incorporate your concerns into my practice by continuing to take things one day at a time, do the best that I can for each patient, and realize that I cannot be all things to all people.
Dr. Prince is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Ethan Prince accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsRhode Island Hospital, 593 Eddy St, Providence, RI
Dr. Ethan Prince is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Providence, RI.