Dr. Ethan J Schock Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ethan J Schock?

Missing Dr

All was good until day of surgery, Oct 17, 2017. I went to surgery center was in the bed ready to go. Dr Schock came and spoke with the lady in the room next to me and then passed by my room and went on. Not long the lady left for her surgery. My surgery was scheduled for 9am. I didn't ever see Dr Schock again. I was asked by the anesthetist if he had been in and they were shocked that he wasn't around. Several people came in and asked and finally found out that he had left and went back to his office. (i guess he forgot about me) So they put me under and when I woke, my knee was done and Dr was gone again. Never seen Dr with my eyes that day! Moving forward one week to post op. My appt was at 8:10 am. I arrived at 8am sharp, checked in and had a seat. 8:10 am came and went...8:20am rolls around and another lady checks in and says she was there to see Dr Schock...8:30am SHE is called back. I am still sitting there. I go ask to make sure he IS THERE and woman said he was and then couldn't give me a reason as to why I was skipped over AGAIN. So, I canceled my appt. She asked if I wanted to reschedule it and I said I did not. She made it clear that she was not about to try and find out why I was skipped either. Almost as if it wasn't her problem. So wont be going there for other knee or back problems!!!

I like the service that I got from DR. Ethan Schock

Great experience

Ayer seeing several other doctors who just looked my e-rays and said you have arthritis here's some pills I still had lots of pain. Dr Schock looked at e-rays and said he thought there might be more and did an MRI and found more and did surgery to reparr some of the damage in my knee. And relieve some of the pain. First Dr who was really concerned about my pain.

He made me feel very comfortable and treated me with respect.

Warehouse

I had a knee surgery an I'm very satisfied with de result.

Great doctor

I would highly recommend Dr. Schock. Was a very pleasant experience.

Great Doctor

Very good Doctor. Explains to you in depth and understandable terms on what is wrong with whatever he has examined. He performed shoulder surgery on me and did a great job. His office has answered any questions I had post surgery and have always been kind. I would recommend Dr Schock to anyone with shoulder issues.

Overall pleased with entire experience....I really like Dr. Schock and Melissa... As well as office staff and surgery center staff. Highly recommend!!

Nothing but good things to say about Dr. Schock. He was detailed, explained everything to me in layman's terms, followed up. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this doctor to anyone with shoulder issues .

very courteous doctor

I have had two surgeries with Dr. Shock, and I would strongly recommend him to anyone. He is extremely professional and you can tell that he genuinely cares for his patients.

Knee

Dr. Shock was very nice and did a great job explaining my arthroscopic knee surgery before and after my procedure. However, his nurses could be friendlier.

Dr. Ethan J Schock is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Little Rock, AR.